- 2 cubed large chicken breast pieces
- salt & pepper
- ~ 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Oyster sauce (recipe below, if you don't have store-bought)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- chopped up veggies: 1 small broccoli head, 2 small zucchinis, 1/2 medium onion, sugar snap peas, 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Cube 2 uncooked chicken breast into little pieces and seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a tablespoon of oyster sauce. Heat up butter with sesame oil, then add minced garlic with the chicken. In a wok or cast-iron skillet, cook the meat until it is no longer pink (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add scrambled eggs to the meat. Cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add veggies and some soy sauce and sauté until cooked through
- I mix in 2 cups brown rice. Add the rest of the oyster sauce and stir fry until light golden brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
adapted from various sources
2 overflowing Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp water
a few shakes of ground ginger
Add all the ingredients together, and stir them well. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds.