This was such a good dish, very simple & yet every bite packed a full punch. The best part is the crispiness on top!
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
1 Tbs of dried basil
1/2 tsp of oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp rosemary
What you do:
- Start browning your chicken in the cast iron skillet with olive oil. As your chicken cooks, dice zucchini into small cubes and chop onions.
- Once your chicken is cooked, shred it right in the skillet.
- Now add in all your your vegetables except the tomatoes. Let all the other vegetables come together & soften for about 5 minutes.
- THEN add your tomatoes including all the juice from the tomatoes. Mix everything together & then add in your all the seasoning ingredients. Let everything simmer together for about 10 minutes.
- While these items are coming together boil your pasta. Once your pasta is down boiling, drain it & pour it right into the skillet. Mix everything together.
- Top with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese or fresh mozzarella slices & slide it under the broiler until the cheese browns. Brown the cheese as much as you like. It is much tastier the crispier it is!