- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 large shallots, peeled and minced
- 8 pieces bone-in, skin-on chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F (220 C). In a baking dish large enough to hold all the chicken pieces in a single layer, combine the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce and shallots; whisk to combine. Toss the chicken in the mixture, coating with shallots. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the pan so they are skin-side up.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the chicken pieces begin to brown on top. Turn the pieces of chicken over and spoon some of the juices and shallots over the top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the shallots are caramelized. Remove from the oven and sprinkle lightly with fresh parsley.