Oh man, these were so good! I served them as a side to sloppy joes and corn on the cob. I used sweet potatoes and regular potatoes. The regular potatoes were way better than the sweet potatoes, but the sweet potatoes were still good enough to include next time.
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- a few shakes of cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 2 regular potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 230 C (450 F)
- Slice potatoes into thirds and then slice each portion into 3 or 4 wedges.
- Mix the spices and olive oil together in a bowl, add the potatoes and coat thoroughly.
- Spread out into a single layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done! ENJOY!